My City

My ancient city was Alcalá de Henares situate in the province of Madrid, from Child lived only that in Alcalá of Henares.

Alcalá de Henares is Beautiful City, No faltan los poetas qué hablan de su belleza, The autumn arrives with a cold wind bringing with the color yellow, and in spring the wind arrive warm and colorful with pink and green, pero se demora un poco en llegar.

Alcalá de Henares is the city where alive Miguel de Cervantes the creator of Don Quijote de la Mancha, In the Street higher (Calle Mayor) is the Home of Cervantes.

I liked walk down the street higher and the square of Don quijote.

In the square of Don quijote usually do many events, concerts, costume competition in halloween, …etc

I really miss mi old city.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

5 thoughts on “My City

1. tienes que ablar ingles no es puro espanol ok is tambien ingles ok pero cuando crescas tu vas aser la mejor musica del mundo ok you got to speak ingles ok

2. Alexander,
    I liked how how u described the whether and color.
    I wish I could go to Madrid to.
    When are you going back.

3. Alexandr,
    Compared to the U.S., your country is very old. There is much history and much beauty in the streets of Madrid. Is your family still there?

4. Alexander, your city is a very historical place, I will like to go to La Calle Mayor. What was the last time you went to Alcalá de Henares?