My creepy valentine day

My fist valentine day in america it was not as bad as i thought.

Usually i afraid go outside of my house in valentine day. I have hear many histories creepy on the day on valentine, like a that a baby shooting with a bow at anyone passing near, or that other where the stores are full or hearts, what animal or person they belong to, i do not know.

They also say that valentine day is the day to give your heart to your love ones, what do they do with these hearts, i do not wont to know.

also the days before Valentine’s Day, all men buy offerings to the women of their lives, but God take pity on them if they do not bring an offering, what happening if you not bring offering i do not know I only know that even the rude man or bravest man cries if he did not bring an offering.

But luckily i go trough none of that

But my friend, he do not have the same luck, i am sorry for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 thoughts on “My creepy valentine day

1. Alexandr,
    You have a weird way of looking at Valentine’s Day, but you are very funny. I hope that Cupid shoots you with his arrow so that you find a girlfriend! Then you will have to bring her flowers and candy. How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day in Spain?

1. alexandr why do you think valentine’s day is creepy did something happen to u in the past ?
      and the baby shooting people with arrows i think is not bad idea it happen because now no on take relationships Sirius .