My thanksgiving

I do not know how will have gone the day of thanksgiving, but i know how mine was.

my first thanksgiving it was a bit interesting, at least for me. I celebrated my thanksgiving with my family and my cousins and uncle and his wife, they also coma a family friends of my uncle and his wife. at the party there were two tables one for the elderly and one for the children, they put me in the senior because he was the oldest of all the children of the three families that was present and also as the chairs were low end i was tall, there was one thing that made me funny and it was that on the table of the elders there was a chair, my uncle has three Small children of no more than ten years ( my cousins ) one of the them the greatest of all who was the only boys of the three, he came up to the chairs and said this for the for dad like that until he gets to say and this is for me, but i told him it was not for him, he said that if it was for him, then he went to ask his mother but she said it was not for him and after arguing for a while hr got lucky. the same thing happened with the middle sister, and while the two sister and brother argued with their mother to give the free seat to one of the two the smallest of the tree took over the table of the little ones. The perfect play!

This a example that when you risk it and you lose everything.

__________________________________________________________________________________

One thought on “My thanksgiving

1. Alexandr,
    I am glad that you have family who live so close to you. I am sure your little cousins admire you. You must seem to be very cool to them! That incident with the chairs sounds like a comedy. Are there no other teen-agers in your family?